I would like to continue the previous topic “installing configuration Storage Server”. As you installed the Configuration Storage Server, there will be an enterprise array and you may create the enterprise policy for the internal network.
How to Create Enterprise Policy?
1. right-click Enterprise tree
2. choose New and Create Enterprise Policy
3. on New Enterprise Policy wizard, type a name of policy.Click Next
4. Then, Click Finish.
Create Access rule in the Enterprise Policy
1.Right Click On the Entprise policy you created
2.Name the rule. For example, “Allow all outbound protocol”.Next
3. Choose Allow
4. On protocol wizard, Click All outbound protocol.(This is for practise only)
5. On Access source rule, select add and on Network Sets, select All protected Network
6. On Destination rule, click Enterprise Network , click External.
7. On user sets, click Next and Finish.
How can I use this Enterprise Policy in my ISA Array?
This Enterprise Policy can be used in your ISA Server services
You must have the array first and then change the policy setting on the array.
1.Right-click the array that have been created.
3.On Policy Setting, you select the enterprise policy you created.
After you use the enterprise policy, the access rules in the policy are used for that ISA array.
For example below, there are two policy which can be published. you can create firewall policy in the array if you click. if you notice, on the enterprise policy, it only allow to create the “Access Rule”.But when go to the ISA array, on the firewall policy, there are multiple publishing rules that have been provided.