There are steps to be done before installing Exchange 2007 SP1.
In Windows Server 2003. This is what I need to do:
- I need to ensure it is upgraded to service pack 2 since I don’t have Windows Server 2003 R2. You can install service pack 2 right away without installing service pack 1
- I Install .netframework 2.0 sp2 or above. I prefer to install .netframework 3.5
- Microsoft Management Consosle (mmc) 2.0
- Windows Server 2003 Power Shell 1.0 Knowledge Base KB KB926139
- Cumulative Time Zone for windows server 2003 KB 931836
- Joined Domain
- ADAM for Edge Transport Server Exchange 2007 (Optional) (which is not in a domain member)
After that, extract the Exchange Server 2007 SP1 to local hard drive.
Run the setup to prepare the unattended installation
in Command Prompt:
– I sequently running the command
- PrepareLegacy – setup /PrepareLegacyExchangePermission
- PrepareSchema – setup /PrepareSchema
- PrepareAD – setup /PrepareAD /OrganizationName:”netoverme”