I just want to show you which you may find Journal Wrap Error in your SYSVOL domain controller.
How journal wrap error happens can be found and perfectly explained in the Blog TechNet
From my experience, I found sometimes this error in Event Viewer.
where you find this error?
you can find this error in the Event Viewer at File Replication Service.
How do I troubleshoot Journal Wrap Error?
I used a NON-Authoritative SYSVOL restore.
To perform Non Authoritative SYSVOL restore,
1. Go to Run and type CMD.
2. Type net stop ntfrs to stop File Replication Services.
3. Go to Run and type regedit.
4. Expand the following registry:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\NtFrs\Parameters\Backup/Restore\Process at Startup
5. You will see BurFlags. double-click on BurFlags.
6. in the Edit DWORD Value dialog box, type D2 and click OK. Close the Registry.
7. Goto Command Prompt, type net start ntfrs
In the SYSVOL Folder, you will see a NtFrs_PreExisting ___See_EventLog folder.