wow… this kind of interesting software application. I’ve been doing some testing on this CA product.. it’s new to me… but I ‘ve some experience to install this…it’s quite hard… what we need to install this product?
In my experince, I’ve done this step:
– Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 32 bit
– SQL Server 2005 Service Pack 2
– Scability Server (can be installed in windows XP SP2)
before installing IT CM when we install SQL server, we just used the default instance names. and the authentication modes is using windows authentication and mixed mode.
after completing SQL Server, then update the service pack 2 for SQL Server. Then, after finished, start installing the IT Client Manager.
Installing IT Client Manager
Installing IT Client Manager is a quite hard for me since it’s new. here is the steps;
-On the autorun, select IT Client Manager
– Use Custom Installation for advanced user. or you mayuse express installation.
– On default instance for SQL database, use the default instance name. Click Next.
– The ITCM installer will ask on the ‘mdb’ to be created. Just Click Next.
– Then, create a password for the ‘nsmadmin’ and then confirm the password. Then, click Next.